Indoor Air Quality
- Comfort Club
No matter what type of home you own in the Kansas City, MO area, one thing is for sure. At some point, you will need plumbing repairs. Many homeowners are very resourceful, but we really cannot stress enough how important it is to only trust a licensed and trained expert for your plumbing repair services and any other plumbing needs you may have.
The professionals here at Climate Control Heating, Cooling & Plumbing bring years of experience and a commitment to excellence to every plumbing repair we handle. You can count on us for all your plumbing needs!
Connect with our team today for your plumbing repairs and comprehensive plumbing services in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding area.
Are You in Need of Plumbing Repair?
The thing about plumbing repair needs is sometimes they can be subtle. In addition, they may seem minor. In fact, you might be wondering, "can’t I just fix my plumbing on my own?" You can try, but unfortunately your fix may only be temporary, not getting to the root of the problem. Our Kansas City, MO plumbers provide these comprehensive plumbing repairs and more:
- Leak Repair: Depending on where your leak is coming from, it can be hard to detect. We have the tools required to locate your leak and fix it at the source.
- Pipe Repair: Whether it’s old age and subsequent corrosion, or a burst pipe due to freezing over the winter months, we can handle any pipe repair need you may have.
- Gas Piping: Remember, if you suspect or know you have a gas leak, you should be shutting off access and contacting emergency services. But for gas line repairs and replacement, you can count on our team!
- Water Heater Repair: Do you know the signs of a water heater in disrepair? If your water heater has dropped in hot water volume, is no longer meeting the same demand it once did, or is showing signs of corrosion, it’s time to give us a call.
- Sewer Line Repair: Cracked sewer lines are the bane of many homeowners’ livelihoods. Not only can they be messy and inconvenient, they can also be unhygienic and unhealthy. Sewer line damage is caused by a number of possible things—a shift in the soil, tree root infiltration, poor initial installation, or even just old age.
- Main Water Line Service: The main water line of your home is what connects the municipal water supply to your household. It can experience similar problems to the sewer line—except that a leak with your main water line could leave you without water at all. If you suspect something is amiss, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our pros!
Don’t Trust Your Plumbing and Leak Repair to Just Anyone
Neglecting your plumbing system or denying you have a plumbing problem can lead to a host of issues, such as costly leaks and irreversible property damage from water. Without the right plumbing repair services, such as plumbing repair from our highly trained and experienced technicians, your plumbing problems can quickly become plumbing disasters.
Keep our number on hand for when you need emergency plumbing repairs, and keep your system in good shape by fending off repair needs with thorough plumbing maintenance. Contact our Kansas City team to learn more.