Indoor Air Quality
- Comfort Club
The bathrooms of your Kansas City area’s homes are some of the most used rooms in your household. As such, it’s vital that you keep the plumbing in these areas working as best they can. Many homeowners are handy, but when it comes to managing your home’s plumbing—particularly bathroom plumbing—you should always trust the work to trained and experienced plumbing professionals.
Whether it’s installation, repair, or maintenance, Climate Control Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is the team to turn to for your bathroom plumbing services. Our experts have been working throughout Kansas City, MO and beyond for years, and we look forward to providing reliable and quality plumbing services to you.
Contact our team today for your bathroom plumbing services in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding area!
Comprehensive Bathroom Plumbing Services
We can’t think of a single person who likes dealing with a plumbing problem—but that’s what our team of Kansas City plumbers is here for! Knowing that you have a trustworthy company to help with any bathroom plumbing need you have is important, and you can rest assured with us on your side. We provide comprehensive plumbing services for your home’s bathrooms, including:
- Toilet Plumbing: A clogged toilet can overflow, you could find yourself with a leaky toilet, or you could have one that won’t stop running. Whatever the deal, you could find yourself with a messy and unhygienic situation, quickly. Call our pros right away for a leaky or clogged toilet, or any toilet troubles you might have!
- Drain Cleaning: Hair and soap scum are the most common causes for drain clogs in the bathroom. And it’s not enough to reach for a bottle of temporary and caustic store-bought drain cleaner. Contact us for thorough and long-lasting drain cleaning options.
- Shower Installation: Did you know there are multiple things that can go wrong if you try a shower installation on your own? The slant of the shower floor must be properly done for adequate drainage, the shower head must be installed in the right place, and other factors need to be considered. Fortunately, we are the pros to turn to!
- Bath Installation: Don’t let your bath installation go awry. Bathtubs must fit in your bathroom just right, and be professionally installed to ensure the plumbing pipes all work together and don’t create any problems.
- Bathroom Plumbing Repair: Whether you have old pipes in your bathroom areas or accidentally damaged a plumbing component, our team is here for your comprehensive bathroom plumbing repair needs.
Contact Us for Your Bathroom Plumbing
Your bathrooms are an area of your home that you may take for granted. But there are countless plumbing appliances, and countless things that can go wrong without proper care. Be sure to contact us at the first sign you need repair, for any bathroom plumbing installation help you need, and to schedule annual plumbing maintenance to keep it all in great shape.
We offer every plumbing service you may need for your bathrooms, and for your whole home. We even offer emergency plumbing services, because we know that no plumbing problem happens at a convenient time. Call us today!